ICLUSIG CONTROLLED DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM (CDP)
Paladin Labs Inc. would like to inform you about the ICLUSIG Controlled Distribution Program.
This controlled distribution program has been determined by Health Canada to be required for ICLUSIG to ensure that the benefit of the drug outweighs the risks of vascular occlusion and congestive heart failure.
- Only prescribers who are certified in the ICLUSIG Controlled Distribution Program can prescribe ICLUSIG.
- Prescribers must read the ICLUSIG Product Monograph and the ICLUSIG Medication Guide, review the ICLUSIG Educational Slide Set, and pass the Knowledge Assessment at the end of the Slide Set.
- Prescribers must review the ICLUSIG Medication Guide with patients who are initiating ICLUSIG treatment. After the review, the prescriber and the patient must sign the Patient Informed Consent Form. A signed copy of the form will be maintained by the prescriber in the patient’s chart, and a signed copy will be provided to the patient.
- Only pharmacies that agree to follow the ICLUSIG Controlled Distribution Program requirements will dispense ICLUSIG.
- Pharmacies will only dispense an ICLUSIG prescription after verifying that the prescriber is certified in the ICLUSIG Controlled Distribution Program.